Categories

Sunday 28 December 2014

Horrific & Fascinating Body Modifications

Hi! I like interesting and fascinating things on the planet, so I decided to write a blogpost about body modifications. When I googled it I really didn't expect it to be so horrific, so if you don't like disgusting things, do NOT scroll down! 

Subdermal implants


These are basically implants in some kind of shape you put under your skin. It's supposed to be a '3D tattoo'. I find it so fascinating that people actually do this to themselves.

this is kind of cool. This would be really nice for some kind of a Disney character. But imagine how weird it must be to touch bumps in the shape of stars...

Here you can still see the stitches.

Corneal Tattoos

This one is crazyyyy! This is basically a tattooing the white part of your eye... EYE!! ItÅ› like a permanent lens for your whole eyeball


but you have to admit that this one is kinda cute :D But the hear is actually made out from metal, so it must be quite uncomfortable.



OMGGG.. WHAT IF HE/SHE BLINKED?

Ear Pointing

This is for the ones, who want to be an elf



Soooo.. this is it for today! These are my opinions, so if you do have any of these body modifications, don't feel like I'm insulting you. Some people hate it and think it's yucky, some people love it and think it makes them unique. I personally think it is unique, indeed, but I'd never have one myself. I just wanted to show others how crazy and weird, but fascinating humans can be...

Love, Adela

1 comment:

  1. I have ears like that in natural way ^_^ you have very beautiful blog.

    http://creyativite.blog.cz

    ReplyDelete