Categories

Thursday 31 March 2016

MY FAVOURITE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS

I. 
LOVE.
INSTAGRAM.

Okay? I just love it - the whole process of taking photos, editing them and then posting them on Instagram has to be one of my favourite things to do. A lot of people have the obsession of pursuing a theme to their feed, and I have to make a confession - I am one of them haha. 






At first I wanted my account, Adule140, to have a pinkish theme with a white background but that was harder than I thought, and hence I have ended up with mainly greyish and blueish tones.. and I adore it. (If you'd like to see a post on how I edit my Instagram pictures I'll be happy to write about it)











Anyways, here are a few of my favourite Instagrammers whom I stalk all the time haha:






My main inspiration for deciding on a blue&grey theme was an Instagram account called HappilyGrey.

I love how every photo fits into her feed like a puzzle and creates an aesthetic atmosphere.



















I think I'm not the only one who loves bright themes with a white background. My friend's account, Yenia11, is the perfect example of pursuing this theme! When I look at her Instagram page I can't help but smile. :)


















If you didn't know already.. I adore everything vintage - from vintage furniture, kitchen utensils or decorations, to vintage clothes and photos. The_Vintage_Place is hands down the prettiest Instagram account I have ever stumbled across - the combination of colours, texture and patters is to die for. I wish my feed looked like this but at the same time I would not be able to keep up with only taking photos of vintage items, so I'm just gonna keep dreaming haha.













The last feed you need to follow is  Fursty. As you can see he mainly photographs the nature and the Earth's beauty, and that's what I love you him. His feed is based on earthy tones and he plays with the light a lot... Whenever I look at his work I immediately feel inspired. 
ADORE HIM













And what are your favourite Instagram accounts? I'd love to discover new ones so please leave a link in the comment section.


Love, Adela

No comments:

Post a Comment