Categories

Wednesday 29 October 2014

My Birthday

Hello! If you didn't know, it was my birthday on the 14th of October :) Thanks to all who said Happy Birthday! I really appreciate it! It was really a special day for me, since I turned 'sweet sixteen'! 


I can't believe that I am that old. I remember playing with dolls, and now I could drive in USA! Sometimes I see celebrities who are sixteen and I tell myself that they are that successful because they are nearly grown ups. But they are the same age as me now! I am the same age as most of the heros in movies and books. I am the same age as Katniss in Hunger Games!! That is just so sick! I feel like my life is going by so fast! 



Ok, enough of being deep and serious. Here are some pictures of the cake :D




Love, Adela

1 comment:

  1. your videos are awesome!! where do you come from? you sound european, but i cant figure out where.. :)

    ReplyDelete