Categories

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Lush Haul + Reviews

So I recently went shopping, and I could not not stop in Lush. It is not a big haul, but I wanted to show it to you anyway. I don't know about you, but whenever I go to Lush I don't know what to try, so I thought I would give you little review to help you out.

OMG. The bomb.com must be FUN for me. Especially the pink one. This one smells of vanilla and sweets! Seriously divine! You smell it once, you have to smell it again :D I would really recommend it particularly as a soap, since it leaves you smell amazing for many following hours. It is also very good for making bubble baths. You just have to crumble it under running water. I would not recommend it as a shampoo that much, since it would probably dry out your hair, especially if you have really thin or dry hair. But otherwise it is seriously amazing. I would highly recommend it. It's just fun (hehe).




And the second item I bought is the Sex Bomb. If you don't know what a bath bomb is, it doesn't make any bubbles, but it smells amazing and hydrates your skin. Not only The Sex Bomb looks just incredible, but it also smells amazing. It smells of jasmine, ylang ylang and clary sage. I would really recommend it, since it has a sent that will make you relaxed. ease stress and anxiety. I also like that it makes your bath pink. The only downside is that after you put in in the water the flower stays together and goes all mushy and jelly.







These are the two products I got. Sorry it was so short, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. Comment down below if it helped you :)
Love, Adela

No comments:

Post a Comment